The Landrum Table range was developed off the back of a simple design that was up-spec’d to meet the clients brief of a 50mm deep exposed ply shark-nose edge detail whilst also incorporating under mounted planter boxes and top mounted data and powder boxes at both normal table and bar height.
This fully customisable range of tables is available with a variety of different heights and table edge specifications however the shark-nose edge is now STANDARD in the range.
Working in conjunction with a master-joiner, we can now offer the Landrum Table in a large combination of sizes with either a timber or timber stained base and an option for a metal powder coated base with solid Oak or laminate tops, all with a 40-50mm deep shark nosed edge detail.
- Fully customisable
- Meeting / Boardroom / Dining
- Australian Designed
- Australian Manufactured
- American Oak / Tasmanian Oak / Birch Ply
- Box legs to match top or powdercoated steel
- Cable management system and planters available for installation
- L2100mm x W1000mm x H700-750mm
- L2400mm x W1050mm x H700-750mm
- L2700mm x W1100mm x H700-750mm
- L3000mm x W1150mm x H700-750mm